Eachine Lizard 105S DVR 4S Brushless Micro FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This very powerful, punchy, and fast micro FPV racer has a built-in DVR and comes with a 4S battery. Find it here https://goo.gl/pvv3wx
– Powerful little quad powered by included 4S 550mah 80C battery. Fast drone with amazing punchouts.
– Includes a built-in DVR recorder to record the FPV 720p camera video directly to a microSD card.
– Omnibus F4SD flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.2.0
– 1104 KV6000 brushless motor.
– BS-28A 4in1 DShot600 ESC
– 720p 120 degree camera, 48 channel 25/200mW FPV transmitter
– On screen display configurable in Betaflight. Flight parameters configurable through OSD menus.
– RHCP UXII FPV antenna
– LED’s and Beeper
– Available in Flysky, Frsky, and DSM2/DSMX
– Camera automatic gain control significantly darkens the FPV video when pointed toward the sun.
– Camera DVR also records audio. Turn down or turn off the volume as the motor screech is very loud.
– Some sound oscillations at high throttle.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.