Eachine Novice I RTF FPV Racer Drone w Goggles and Transmitter Flight Test Review
This tiny whoop indoor outdoor racer drone includes all needed FPV equipment, including goggles and transmitter. Ready to fly out of the box, other than charging and inserting the batteries, no other preparation is needed. Find it here and use coupon Novice20 for 20% off http://bit.ly/Novice_1
Note that FPV video recording was conducted using better goggles with built-in digital video recorder. The Novice I VR005 goggles do not have a DVR, and are not capable of recording FPV video.
– Ready to fly FPV with all needed components including transmitter and goggles. Transmitter is already bound to the drone, and the goggles are already tuned to the drone’s FPV transmitter frequency.
– CADDX EOS2 V2 700TVL FPV camera.
– 25 to 200mW 40 channel switchable FPV transmitter with SmartAudio and On Screen Display (OSD).
– Crazybee F4 flight control board loaded with 4.0.4 dated June 20 2019.
– Flight control board includes integrated Frsky D8 receiver, along with 4in1 5A continuous 6A max ESC.
– EX1102 KV13500 motors.
– Includes WT8 FHSS Frsky D8 transmitter.
– Also includes VR005 40 channel FPV goggles with autoscan capability.
– The drone’s PIDs are tuned for beginner pilots learning acro. The PIDs are very docile in acro mode, and are best for level flying with gradual turns.
– The transmitter is basic and intended primarily for beginners. Sensitivity of the controls is not very good, with significant dead zone near center stick.
– Also the VR005 FPV goggles are very basic and low resolution.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.