Eachine QX65 Micro OSD FPV Whoop Flight Test Review
This tiny whoop clone has plenty of speed and power and also includes OSD. Somewhat rare for a whoop. Find it here https://goo.gl/CquLKF
– Moves pretty fast for a tiny 65mm whoop. Good indoor AND outdoor flier.
– Only 20 grams in weight (26 with included battery)
– Canopy has plenty of slots and opening to ease access to receiver bind and FPV camera control buttons (no need to remeove the canopy).
– Omnibus F3 FCB loaded with Betaflight 3.2.2
– 700TVL, 48 channel, 25mW FPV camera and transmitter. FPV camera can easily be angled up for high pitch/speed flight.
– Includes Betaflight configurable on screen display. Something of a rarity for a tiny whoop to have.
– Comes with 250mah HV battery with JST PH1.25 connector for extra power in a small size/weight.
– 0615 coreless motors
– Available BNF in Frsky, Flysky, and DSM2/X. Spare batteries can also be specified at time of purchase. Recommend getting a few as JST PH1.25 connector HV batteries can be hard to find.
– PIDs could use some tuning. High speed turns were somewhat unstable. Rolls conducted in air mode also caused it to become unstable.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.