Eachine QX95S Upgraded Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
The popular QX95 micro rFPV racer has been upgraded with many new features. Find it here https://goo.gl/ECfgf7 Although with brushed motors, they are powerful, making this a fast little brushed racer. And the motors can be easily replaced if needed. Pretty impressive flier at half the price of a brushless micro FPV racer.
– F3 Omnibus loaded with Betaflight 3.2.1. Micro USB port is easily accessible.
– Peppy brushed micro. It is a fast little flier.
– Available BNF for Frsky, Flysky, and DSM2/DSMX
– 600TVL 25mw 48 channel NTSC/PAL AIO camera. Camera is easily pointed up or down via a swivel point for varied flight pitch/speed.
– On screen display. RSSI available on OSD for Frsky version.
– Plug in, easily replaceable motors.
– 3.7V 450mah HV battery gives over 4 minutes flight time
– Bright LED tail plate.
– Swivel point for the camera is “wiggly”, creates video jello in flight.
– Stock PID’s need some tuning for this little brushed quadcopter. It wobbles in hard turns.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.