Eachine TS215 New Wizard FPV Racer Flight Test Review
The latest version of the popular Wizard includes many greatly enhanced features. But there is one feature that should be removed 😉 Find it here https://goo.gl/EVmkTo
– Powerful 215 size quadcopter available PNP or BNF (Frsky only 16D XM+ receiver)
– 1200 TVL CCD camera
– DVR capable of recording 16:9 HD video
– 72 Channel FPV transmitter with selectable power levels of 25/200/500/800 mW
– Durable circular polarized antenna design very similar to another on the market 😉
– OmnibusF4 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.2.0
– On screen display configurable via Betaflight
– BLHELI_32 40A ESC’s
– TS2306 – 2450KV motors
– DVR causes FPV video lag that makes accurate flying of the quadcopter very difficult. It might be best if it was removed.
– Although ESC’s and motors should be capable of up to 6S battery power, the flight control board power requirements limits the maximum battery size to 5S.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.