Eachine Vtail QX110 Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This feature rich micro FPV flier includes an innovative Vtail design for quick yaw turns. Find it here https://goo.gl/QgZbYG and here are SeByDocKy’s latest revised PIDs https://goo.gl/yYCqVU Thank you SeBy!
– Vtail design for increased yaw authority in turns and fast rolls.
– 600TVL, 5.8Ghz, 25mW, 48 channel AIO FPV camera
– Includes OSD telemetry and artificial horizon. OSD display can be easily modified through Betaflight.
– Includes a beeper for low voltage and lost quadcopter finder.
– Includes adjustable F3 flight control board with Betaflight 3.0.1.
– Uses cheap and common 3.7V 600mah battery.
– Does not require FAA registration
– Flight control PIDs were unflyable out of the box. However this was easily corrected by adjusting PIDS as provided by SeByDocKy (thanks again Seby!). Find them here https://goo.gl/DMGoSn
– Flight time for the Vtail was about 3 1/2 minutes due to the increased power requirements of the Vtail design. Comparable sized non-Vtail brushed quads with same battery can usually fly for about 5 minutes.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.