EDrone Black Knight Cube Micro Folding Selfie Drone Flight Test Review
This small selfie camera drone folds into a cube shape for portability. Find it here and try $3 coupon HTY3CP https://goo.gl/zwP6i5
– Easily folds and unfolds from a cube shape.
– Low venter of gravity to improve stability for the camera.
– Altitude hold, auto takeoff and landing, headless mode, and one key return.
– 720p HD camera.
– Drone can be controlled via its provided controller or via smartphone (for close in selfie flying) using its WiFi-UFO app available on Play here https://goo.gl/jdYRd9 or iTunes here https://goo.gl/6YutvX
– Although it produces 720p video, camera is clearly toy grade.
– Somewhat heavy, not very maneuverable. Mainly intended for selfie pictures only.
– Short control distance at about 30 meters.
– Short flight time of about 3 minutes.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.