Efly F80 Entry Level Micro FPV Whoop Drone Flight Test Review
This ready to fly little micro whoop is intended for new fliers wishing to enter into micro FPV. Find it here https://goo.gl/JWwzzi
– Ready to fly with included transmitter.
– Can also bind to Flysky transmitters for more precise control.
– 720p 32 channel 25mw transmitter
– Actually not a bad setup for gentle indoor FPV flying.
– Intended for beginner FPV fliers. Only angle mode is available. Can not access flight control board to fine tune any settings. Also its 6mm motors really don’t give it a lot of oomph. Will easily settle to the ground if you flip it or provide too excessive a maneuver.
– You will need to provide your own goggles for FPV flying. Most 5.8Ghz analog goggles will work with this.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.