EMAX Babyhawk Race Pro 120mm Brushless FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This cool looking little red racer is nicely tuned out of the box for max enjoyment. Find it here and try coupon code GB-THEMAX or IBXPXH192H https://goo.gl/8qMkfj and here are more promotions https://goo.gl/efwtAA
– EMAX CADDX CCD camera.
– Switchable 25/200mW FPV transmitter. FCC compliant with 25 or 38 channel availability.
– F4 MATEK F405 flight control board loaded with 3.2.2 (dtd May 4, 2018)
– 20A BLHELI_S 4in1 ESC
– 1106 6000KV open bottom brushless motors
– OSD with smartaudio enabling easy and quick drone FPV transmitter and PIDs parameters modifications in the field using your goggles with your controller.
– Pre-tuned PIDs that work great out of the box.
– Available in PNP or BNF (Frsky D8)
– Battery sizes that can safely be used with this drone are limited to 2S and 3S batteries.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.