Excelvan X218S FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This powerful FPV racer has quality components, and tons of punch for freestyling. Find it here https://goo.gl/37HPiA and here are some more sales from this vendor https://goo.gl/JDYqsV
– Skystars ST2306 2500KV motors with 5043 propellers
– BLHELI-S 30A 4in1 ESC
– Omnibus F4SD flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.3.3
– Motor bumpers and thick carbon frame make a very crash resistant drone.
– 600TVL CCD (Runcam Swift clone) FPV camera produces excellent video imagery
– 48 channel switchable FPV transmitter with selectable power levels of 0/25/100/200/600mW
– Crash resistant RHCP RP-SMA FPV antenna
– Available BNF (Frsky), PNP, and kit form.
– maximum 4S battery power due to flight control board power limits.
– Comes with plug-in beeper, but it’s not installed.
– Price difference is very minor between BNF, PNP, and kit form.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.