F-21W IELLO Micro FPV Tello Clone Drone Flight Test Review
This inexpensive but nice looking candy apple red drone is good as a beginners learn to fly drone. Find it here https://goo.gl/hoYLZd and new GearBest promotion https://goo.gl/hx512X and another promo here https://goo.gl/Xx8ErS
– 480p or (coming soon) 720p HD camera transmits live video to your smartphone via its FLORLD app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/2tYC3v and iTunes here https://goo.gl/QVUtru.
– Gesture control enables activating the camera by movement of your hand.
– Waypoint mode allows drawing a route that the drone will follow.
– Programmable drone dancing feature with music.
– 3.7V 550mah battery provides close to 8 minutes of flight time.
– Does not have optical flow sensor of the similar but more expensive F-31G. This makes it difficult to use its advanced dancing or gesture features unless flown indoors or on a windless day outdoors.
– Camera is pointed with a downward angle showing lots of ground.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.