Feilun FX119 Inverted Flipping Drone Flight Test Review
Feilun FX119 Inverted Flipper Drone Flight Test Review
This lightweight flipping quadcopter is a great upside down flier. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~ci6z
– Carbon fiber arms to keep the quad light.
– Stable flier, good for beginners.
– Also a sporty flier with inverted flip and flight ability. Does 180 degree (with left/right roll, and 360 degree flips (two 180 degree flips in succession with forward/back pitch).
– Relatively good range for such a small flier, at least 90 meters (advertised at 35 meters).
– Headless mode, but no one key return.
– Uses widely available, cheap, 300 to 380 mah batteries with white LoSi connector (Micro quad batteries).
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Half flips (180 degree) are very smooth. But 360 degree flips are actually two 180 degree flips done in succession. This makes for an unstable 360 flip.
Material:ABS + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight, Hovering, 360°Flip,180° Inverted Flight,LED Light
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 350mAh Battery(Included)
Charging Time:50 Minutes(USB Charging)
Flying Time:About 6 Minutes
Control distance: About 35 meters
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Blades
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.