Feiyu FY-10 Water and Dirt Resistant RC Car Drive Test Review
This large RC car is great fun for kids and those new to RC cars. Buy it here 18% off with coupon rc18off https://goo.gl/wDPMOi, and also see these deals https://goo.gl/3bpTao. Its independent suspension, and wide wheel base makes for easy and sooth driving over rough terrain. And it’s splash and sand resistant, and able to run through terrain that would damage others. Of the RC cars that I’ve tested, this one I like the best. It’s a keeper 😉
– Not a toy. Feels really well built. All important electonics and drives are encased within a shell to protect them from the elements. Advertised as being resistant and capable in rock, mud, meadow, and sand. I demonstrated three out of the four in the above video.
– Proportional steering, independent suspension, wide wheel base, and large tires makes for a smooth ride. Hard (but not impossible) to flip over. Should be a low frustration RC car for newer drivers.
– Four wheel drive with large knobby tires. Should also make a great rock crawler.
– 7.4V 1500mah battery (with Deans connector) gives up to 15 minutes of drive time.
– It’s a brushed motor car. You may need to replace the motor one day.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.