FLOUREON 250 Racer – Flight, Crash, Firmware + Airmode Setup
The Daddy of all beginner race quads is now updated! Newly updated NAZE 32 edition FLOUREON 250 Racer Quad is out! This video shows you a flight test, how to update the firmware, mode setup, mode switches, failsafe setup, props, and rates setup. Great info in this video if you purchased a NAZE 32 edition Floureon 250.
Buy a NAZE 32 Edition Floureon 250 here:
Drone Camps PROS vs CONS:
– Upgraded version with Naze 32 Flight Controller
– 20Amp BLHeli Escs
– 2204 Race Spec Motors
– Carbon/Industrial Plastic Frame
– Led Headlights
– Very bright Led bar on rear. Seen in daytime.
– 8 Durable props included
– Durability test: Passed. Forward crash, no damage.
– Easy to work on. Remove top easily with hex wrench.
– Updatable Firmware. See video.
– Airmode optional. See video.
– New failsafe options. See video
– Programmable radio & switches
– Includes 3S 1500mah battery
– Includes 3-4S charger
– Great value for the cost
– Flies fast and agile in acro mode
– Plastic mixed with carbon frame. Like to see all carbon.
But the plastic arms are easy to replace.
– Poor instruction manual.
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC