Flying 3D X6 GPS Drone Low Battery Auto Return
This quadcopter can use inexpensive Tarantula X6 batteries for extended flight time. And when the battery drops below a certain level, the quadcopter will automatically return to land at its takeoff point. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~aodk
– Good GPS FPV flier with altitude hold and GPS return to home. Very easy to fly FPV with this quadcopter.
– In GPS mode, quadcopter will automatically land at its takeoff point if transmitter reception is lost, if battery level drops below a set level, or if return to landing switch is set. GPS “fly no further” feature keeps the quadcopter within a specified range to help ensure safe return.
– Can use inexpensive Tarantula X6 batteries for over 8 minutes flight time per battery.
– Great range at about 800 meters. Most adjust “fly no further” range to achieve.
– Fast quadcopter when set to altitude hold mode.
– Brushless motors.
– 720p HD camera.
– Camera can not not be controlled remotely. It requires manual starting and stopping by pushing a recessed button on the camera. Camera does not have still photo capability.
Brand Name: Flying3D
Model: X6 Plus
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Weight ( Include battery and propeller ): 331g
Copter Size: 19.5 x 19.5 x 15cm
Charging Time: About 45min
Flying Time: 4 – 15min
Monitor: 4.3 inch, 480 x 272
Gyro: Build-in 6-axis Gyro
Control Distance: 250m (After upgraded by software, control distance could be 500 – 1000m)
Copter Battery: 7.4V 20C 1000mA Lipo rechargeable Battery
Charging Time: 40~50mins
Control Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery ( Not Included )
Function: Up / Down, Left / Right Sideway Fly, Forward / Backward, Turn Left / Right, One Key Automatic Return, Hover, GPS Location, Lost-control Automatic Return, Low Voltage Automatic Return, Film / photography, Speed Up / Down
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Plastic, Electronic components
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Charger, 1 x Propeller Set, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x English Manual, 1 x 7.4V 20C 1000MAH Battery, 1 x FPV Monitor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.