Flying 3D X6 Plus GPS FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This long range update to the Flying 3D X6 includes a 5.8 Ghz FPV system, a 720p camera, and a GPS system with emergency return to landing. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~aodk This would be an intermediate fliers introductory FPV flying drone, with greatly extended range over cheaper toy grade quadcopters. Also the GPS return to landing ability would come in handy if the flier loses sight or orientation of this little drone while flying at extreme range. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~aodk
– GPS with return to landing (selectable or emergency low-voltage or lost contact).
– Brushless motors.
– Good range (800m with flight control software update)
– 720p HD camera.
– Good FPV video range.
– Fast little quadcopter.
– Short flight time (About 4 to 5 minutes if flown fast or aggressively. Flight time can be increased if flown gently).
– Camera can not not be controlled remotely. It requires manual starting and stopping by pushing a recessed button on the camera. Camera does not have still photo capability.
– Somewhat pricey, but hopefully its price will drop with time.
Brand Name: Flying3D
Model: X6 Plus
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Weight ( Include battery and propeller ): 331g
Copter Size: 19.5 x 19.5 x 15cm
Charging Time: About 45min
Flying Time: 4 – 15min
Monitor: 4.3 inch, 480 x 272
Gyro: Build-in 6-axis Gyro
Control Distance: 250m (After upgraded by software, control distance could be 500 – 1000m)
Copter Battery: 7.4V 20C 1000mA Lipo rechargeable Battery
Charging Time: 40~50mins
Control Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery ( Not Included )
Function: Up / Down, Left / Right Sideway Fly, Forward / Backward, Turn Left / Right, One Key Automatic Return, Hover, GPS Location, Lost-control Automatic Return, Low Voltage Automatic Return, Film / photography, Speed Up / Down
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Plastic, Electronic components
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Charger, 1 x Propeller Set, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x English Manual, 1 x 7.4V 20C 1000MAH Battery, 1 x FPV Monitor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.