Flying3D FY919 Reaper Position Hold FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This FPV drone includes a position hold sensor that automatically maintains its position better than GPS. Find it here https://goo.gl/hYkiHR
– Optical flow position hold is very effective in automatically maintaining the quadcopter’s position, even in a breeze. Also includes altitude hold barometric sensor. The combination of both means if you let go of the controls, the quadcopter will stop and hover.
– Also includes headless mode and one key return.
– Camera includes WiFi FPV transmitter allowing viewing and recording of real time in flight video directly to your phone via Flying 3D app available on Play here https://goo.gl/YEdTNc or iTunes here https://goo.gl/xVEmeE
– FPV video view includes a very neat cockpit view that can be turned on or off.
– Propellers are well protected. Great for indoor flying and crashing.
– Video is 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, but relatively low resolution at 640 x 360 pixels.
– Not very fast or maneuverable. More a beginner’s learn to fly quadcopter.
– Quadcopter’s Flying 3D app is not available on Google Play or iTunes. Must be downloaded from Chinese website via QR code provided in quadcopter’s instructions.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.