Flytec T11 DIY Building Block Drone Flight Test Review
Here’s a fun project for the kids. They can build a flying drone out of Lego style building blocks. And it flies great! Find it here and use coupon FLYT11S5 for $5 off https://goo.gl/At5kFA
– Fun project for the kids. The entire structure of this drone is toy building blocks.
– Even though it’s built of building blocks, it’s a very good flier. Stable in low rates, yet can be very fast, maneuverable, and sporty in high rates. Does very good flips.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration
– Most of the blocks hold well together in flight. The exception is the blocks used to make the landing gear. They come off somewhat easy in landings. It might be a good idea to glue the landing gear blocks to keep them attached to the quadcopter. The other blocks are held fine, and do not need gluing.
– Battery swap requires removing the velcro strap, and removing four cross blocks above the battery. If flying at home, recommend recharging it in place while leaving it in the quadcopter (let it cool down first for 15 minutes before recharging).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.