Flytec T13 720p HD FPV Folding Selfie Drone Flight Test Review
Add a cheap WiFi repeater, and this small HD FPV selfie drone can fly much greater distance with minimal lag. Find it here https://goo.gl/hnj7zY Here’s the WiFi repeater that I used https://goo.gl/5BE9qy and here’s the power bank that I used https://goo.gl/aDB4BP
– Foldable quadcopter. Very small and portable in its folded state.
– Altitude hold, one key return, and headless mode.
– Very smooth flier via phone virtual joysticks. One of the few WiFi fliers that I could effectively fly in this manner. Very good for FPV camera purposes.
– 720p HD camera produces very nice video. Camera includes swivel lens that can be pointed up to level with the horizon to full down.
– Good flight time at about 6 1/2 minutes.
– Is controlled through your smartphone via its Flytec app, available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/LNVJsB and iTunes here https://goo.gl/X4oyDx
– A cheap WiFi repeater can be added to greatly improve WiFi reception and control range. In reality, a repeater can be used with just about any WiFi quadcopter. However best results would be achieved for quadcopters that are controlled through the smartphone only (no separate 2.4Ghz controller that may create interference).
– Proprietary battery
– Initial setup of WiFi repeater may be difficult for some. It requires connecting to the repeater via a separate phone app, then using that app to connect to the quadcopter’s WiFi signal. However, setup would only need to be conducted once, as the repeater would remember the quadcopter’s signal for follow-on startups.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.