Flytec T18 Micro FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This micro quadcopter’s camera actually records in good 720p. You can save and share 720p HD video directly to your phone/tablet or to a microSD memory card for later download. Find it here and use coupon LQPFT6 for $6 off https://goo.gl/Bynhjx
– Small and easily portable, yet an excellent flier. Provided transmitter gives very precise control. Yet it can also be controlled using a phone or tablet via its Flytec app.
– Transmits good quality 720p HD FPV video to your phone or tablet for immediate viewing (Very few toy grade WiFi FPV fliers can do this. Most transmit and record in low resolution VGA 480p video). This 720p HD video is saved directly to your phone, thus can be shared on social media. The video can also be recorded to an onboard memory card for later downloading and/or editing on your computer.
– Good control range at about 100 meters. FPV video range appears to be about 70 meters.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Feels well built and sturdy.
– Does not require FAA registration
– Does not have altitude hold (this is a plus to some 😉
– Recording to the memory card was confusing. When thinking that I was starting recording, I was actually stopping, and when stopping was actually starting video recording. But the phone app was clear when recording was occuring to the phone, as a recording counter would show on the screen.
– Although the WiFi received video was very good quality, it could be laggy and jerky at greater ranges. Best to use WiFi recording when flying close or directly overhead.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.