Foxtech Lightning 210 RTF FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This triblade FPV racer quadcopter has plenty of lift, power, punch, and maneuverability. Buy the ready to fly version here Mode 2 http://amzn.to/2avDFDY Mode 1 http://amzn.to/2avBCjE or here directly from the FoxtechFPV website https://www.foxtechfpv.com/lightning-210-fpv-racing-quadcopter-rtf-combo-at9-radio.html
– Triblade racer with 2205 2300kV motors = plenty of acceleration punch. This is a little screamer!
– Triblade props gives plenty of lift. Very good for low speed maneuvers and sharp turns.
– All carbon fiber structure. Should be very crash resistant.
– R9DS 9 channel receiver.
– Naze32 FC
– 48 channel 600MW FPV transmitter. Transmission signal is strong with little to no interference fuzz noted in received FPV video.
– Sony 700TVL CCD FPV camera. Camera gives very bright, sharp, and clear picture.
– RTF version comes with AT9 9 channel transmitter. This transmitter has got more functions than you’ll ever need in racing.
– RTF does not come with a battery for the quadcopter. Recommend 4S 15.2V 1500mAh High Voltage Lipo Battery.
– Not a lot of real estate for extras. Receiver on RTF version is installed on camera platform. You’ll need to find another spot for your Mobius or Runcam 😉
– Requires FAA registration.
* Lightning 210 is designed to be a racing quadcopter,with all-in-one power system set-up and carbon fiber frame, the feature of Lightning 210 is small body and fast speed.
* The assembled kit containing carbon fiber frame, camera, motors, propellers, transmitter(5.8G 48CH Mini 600mW), power distribution board and all hardwares weights at only 368g (not including battery).
* Protection against impact by a carbon fiber shell amount on the side of the body.The buttom plate is made of Integrated design,which ensures wear and tear. It is very suitable for intermedaite player and Senior player.
* Equipped with 2205 2300KV motors,5 inch propellers and all-in-one power system built on board, this assembled kit simplifies the cabling and savestime for soldering.
Your purchase includes:
– 1 x Lightning 210 FPV Racing Quadcopter
– 1 x Naze32 6Dof Flight Controller
– 4 x T5045 5inch Propellers(sent in random color)
– 4 x 2205 2300KV Motor
– 4 x 20A ESC
– 1 x 5.8G 48CH Mini 600mW Transmitter(TS5828)
– 1 x Sony 700TVL CCD FPV Mini Camera(2.1mm)
– 1 x Wrench
– 4 x Rubber Damper
– 1 x Connection Cable
– 1 x Coolfly 5.8G Clover Antenna
– Lightning 210 Naze32 FC
– 1*RadioLink AT9 9CH Transmitter
– 1*R9D 9CH Receiver
– Model No.: ANA-700
– Video format: PAL
– Lens: 2.1mm
– Image Sensor: 1/3 Sony Super HAD CCD
– Effective Pixel: 976×582 (PAL)
– Synchronization: Internal
– Minimum Illumination: 0.005LUX/F1.2
– S/N Ratio: ≥50dB
– Video Output: 1.0Vp-P75Ω
– Power Supply: DC12V 1000mA
– Working Current: 45±5mA
– Operation Temperature: -40oC~105oC
– Size: 25mmx25mm
– Weight: 15g
– All-in-one power system,fast speed
– Most remote controllers in the market supported
– Assembled kit, reducing time for soldering
– Adjustable video 48CH 5.8G Mini 600MW transmitter
– Built-in XT 60 socket for power input
– Wheelbase: 216mm
– Weight: 368g(without battery)
– Battery: 4s 1500mAh Lipo Battery
– Speed: greater than 110 km/h
– Fly time: Approx.4-5mins
– Working temperature: -10℃~+40℃
– 15.2V 1500mAh High Voltage Lipo Battery
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.