FQ777 126C Mini Spider Drone Nano Camera Hexacopter Flight Test Review
This 720p camera nano hexacopter drone includes a carrying controller with built-in charger to recharge in the field. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/FQ777-126C-Mini-Spider-With-2_0MP-HD-Camera-Dual-Mode-One-Key-to-Return-RC-Hexacopter-RTF-p-1041994.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– 720p HD camera. Camera pointed straight forward for good aerial video views.
– Very portable. Carrying case serves as its controller.
– Can switch between Mode 1 and 2 by pressing into throttle stick while simultaneously turning on the controller switch.
– Can recharge this drone in the field. Its controller includes a charging cable using its AA batteries to recharge the hexacopter.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Comes with needed microSD card and USB card reader.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Carrying case is somewhat large. Might be difficult for small hands to use.
– As with most hexacopters, it’s difficult to visually maintain orientation. It’s best to fly this in headless mode to avoid that problem.
– Video on mine was somewhat soft and out of focus.
Quantity: 1 Piece
Gyro: 6 axis
Camera : 2MP
Flight Duration: 7 Minutes
Remote Control Distance: 50 meters
Recharging Time: 30 mins
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V 220 mAh/25C(included)
Battery For Transmiter: 4 x AA Battery (not included)
Dimension 18.1×11.4×4.8CM / Quadcopter; 10.8*9.8*2.5CM/Controller
Package Contents: 1 x FQ777 SPIDER DRONE, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x 3.7V 220mAh Lipo Battery, 6 x Spare Rotors (1set), 2 x Rotor protector (1set), 1 x Hexacopter Battery USB Charger (Option), 1 x Instruction manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.