FQ777 951C Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This is one small camera quadcopter. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/FQ777-951C-MINI-With-0_3MP-Camera-Headless-Mode-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1040938.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
Find the solar charging powerbank here http://www.banggood.com/10000mAh-Dual-USB-Output-Ports-Universal-Light-Solar-Mobile-Power-Bank-Charger-For-Cellphone-Tablet-p-1015962.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Small and cheap.
– Camera view angle is good and is pointed forward.
– Quadcopter comes with needed microSD memory card and USB card reader so that you’ll be able to record and download your videos.
– Headless mode, but no one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Low resolution 0.3MP camera.
– Although powerful, it is somewhat heavy. Can enter vortex ring state rather easily.
and here is its flight demonstration
Item No.: FQ777-951C
Flying distance: 50M
Controller mode: Mode 2
Charging time: About 35mins
Flying time: About 6mins
Working frequency: 2.4Ghz
Flight Weight: About 21g (including battery)
Flight battery: 3.7V 150mAh Li-Po battery
Transmitter battery: 3x AAA battery( not included )
Quadcopter dimensions: 90x40x30mm
With SD card and card reader
Package Content: 1 x FQ777-951C quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Card reader, 1 x 2G SD card,
1x USB charger, 1 x 3.7V 150mAh Li-Po Battery, 8 x Blade, 4 x Blade cover, 1 x Instruction manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.