FQ777 FQ20W Detaching Arms 720p HD FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This medium sized camera drone can be easily disassembled/reassembled for transportability in a small pouch. Comes with 720p HD camera with FPV. Find it here and get $8 with coupon HTY8FQ https://goo.gl/VK5D2G
– All arms easily detach/reattach for compact transportability.
– 720p HD camera records video and 2MP images directly to your phone via WiFi. No need for microSD card or card reader for downloading.
– Real time in flight video may be viewed on your phone via WiFi with the HTS-UFO app
– Altitude hold, one key return, and headless mode.
– Good flier, maneuverable yet steady for aerial photography.
– Can be controlled either via its provided controller or via the HTS-UFO app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/WC2SNA iTunes here https://goo.gl/14gSSd
– Replaceable 7.4V 500mah battery gives flight time of about 12 minutes with aggressive flying.
– Jello in video.
– Flyaway potential. Motors do not shut down if contact with the transmitter is lost. Always try to fly upwind so that it will blow back toward you if contact is lost. Also, if you do lose contact/control, start running toward the quadcopter to try regaining signal. The transmitter will automatically rebind with the quadcopter if it regains signal.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.