Fullspeed Tinyleader Brushless FPV Racer Whoop Drone Flight Test Review
This whoop is capable for up to 3S batteries for that extra oomph. But it’s pretty zippy with whatever battery that you choose. Find it here https://goo.gl/9yHZoN
– CADDX Turbo Micro F2 1200TVL camera
– 25 to 600 mW 48 channel switchable FPV transmitter
– Betaflight configurable on screen display (OSD)
– Smartaudio capability
– Fullspeed FSD41 flight control board loaded with 3.5.1 dated 1 November 2018
– 8A ESC
– 1103 110000 KV motors
– 2S or 2S battery capability. Efficient flier with over 4 minutes flight time with a 2S 400mah battery.
– Available PNP, Frsky D8, Flysky, and DSM2/X
– PIDs a bit wobbly out of the box and need tuning.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.