Funsky 913 Brushless FPV GPS 1080p Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This relatively inexpensive GPS drone includes brushless motors and a 1080p HD camera. Also comes with a very nice carrying case. Find it here http://bit.ly/FunskyDrone
– Includes a briefcase style foam carrying case for the drone and its accessories.
– GPS/GLONASS drone with true return to home and landing capability on command, loss of signal, and low battery.
– Brushless 1306 2700KV motors.
– 1080p full HD camera with micro SD card recording.
– FPV video may be viewed via the Heliway app available on Google Play here http://bit.ly/2GziHpJ and iTunes here https://apple.co/2GzkZFb
– Drone’s 7.7V 1500mah LiHV battery provides 10 to 15 minutes flight time, time depending on how aggressive that you fly the drone. Hovering or slow flight provides longer flight time.
– Although it has SD card recording capability, you still may see some frame dropping in the recorded video. I was using a Class 10 SD card, so I’m not sure what was causing the problem?
– App requires a phone with 802.11ac WiFi. Not everyone has such WiFi on their phone. Before purchasing, strongly recommend that you verify that your phone has 802.11ac WiFi capability.
– Controller may be set to Mode 1 by default. Strongly recommend that you do a manual takeoff for your first flight to verify which stick the throttle is set to. Fortunately the modes can be switched if desired.
– Very important to do both compass calibration and IMU calibration before your first flight. If you forget to do such, your first flight may be memorable.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.