Furibee FX90 Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This relatively inexpensive brushed micro FPV drone would make an excellent intro quadcopter for intermediate pilots wishing to enter into FPV racing. Find it here https://goo.gl/rfHbvw and also check out these list of upcoming flash sales https://goo.gl/tz1x1c
– Very zippy little brushed racer drone. Can do almost anything a brushless micro FPV racer can do, but at less than half the cost.
– SP Racing F3 EVO flight control board.
– 10A ESC’s can handle up to 2S batteries (Caution: may cause motor failure if you punch the motors under 2S)
– 520TVL NTSC, 32Ch, 25mW AIO FPV system.
– Buzzer and low voltage alarm.
– Also comes with propeller guards for indoor flying.
– Available BNF Frsky or PNP
– Flight control board comes loaded with a very old version of Cleanflight (1.13.0). Quadcopter is very unstable in hard turns with this software. Strongly recommend upgrading to the latest version of Betaflight which greatly improves flight performance. It takes about 10 minutes to do. Just view YouTube tutorials to find out how.
– Provided 25C battery sags greatly under power, causing the voltage warning to go off prematurely. Might consider a higher C rating battery to reduce the beeping.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.