Furibee QAV95 Brushless Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This upgrade of the GoFly CP90 includes Frsky BNF receiver, and 25mw/600mw FPV transmitter. Find it here and use coupon code rc18off https://goo.gl/KbdCZy
– Omnibus F3 FCB loaded with Betaflight 3.2.2.
– FCB includes on screen display modifiable through Betaflight.
– 1104 7500KV brushless motors.
– 20A 4in1 BLHeli-S DShot ESC
– Available PNP or BNF (Frsky D16 only)
– Does not come with a battery.
– Is very powerful, but with that also very power intensive. Recommend a 3S battery with 80C rating to power this. My 3S 450mah at only 45C did not provide good flight time. Any strong maneuvers quickly drained it.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.