Furibee Toad 90 Micro Brushless FPV Racer Freestyle Drone Flight Test Review
This punchy little brushless racer drone is a great micro to practice freestyle FPV flying. Find it here https://goo.gl/snNVTb Available in Frsky, Flysky, and DSM2/X. But it doesn’t matter which version you get if you own the T8SG Jumper all-in-one transmitter that I used in this video 😉 Find the Jumper here https://goo.gl/mvnCk9
– Punchy with godd hang time. Great for freestyle flying.
– 600 TVL 48 channel 25mw FPV camera.
– 1104 7500 KV motors.
– 4 in 1 BL-Heli S 10A ESC’s.
– Omnibus F3 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.0.1 . It still flies great out of the box with this older version of Betaflight and stock PIDs.
– Low voltage/lost contact beeper.
– 7.4V 450mah 80C high rate discharge battery.
– Available BNF in Frsky, Flysky, and DSMX/2. (I was flying Frsky protocol version with my T8SG Jumper all-in-one transmitter 😉
– Maximum upward tilt angle of the camera is around 20 degrees. This limits forward velocity that you can comfortably fly.
– Limited to 2S batteries.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.