FX-823 Stabilized Two Channel RC Thunderbirds F-16 Fighter Jet Flight Test Review
This flying model of the USAF Thunderbirds F-16 is very easy to fly by most beginner pilots. Find it here https://goo.gl/L7M75w
– Flying RC model airplane of the USAF Thunderbirds F-16 Falcon.
– Includes stabilization system to ease flying for new pilots.
– Simple two channel control of yaw and throttle.
– Uses very common 3.7V 220mah battery with white Losi connector. Should be able to find plenty cheap replacement batteries to keep you in the air indefinitely.
– Stabilizion system has limits on its effectiveness. Turning too hard can cause roll over, and holding the throttle at too high power (or shutting off throttle) can cause phugoid roller coaster oscillations.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.