FX802 the World’s Easiest and Cheapest RC Airplane Glider
The FX series airplanes are the world’s least expensive RC airplanes. Yet they are fantastic fliers. The FX802 takes that a step further, as it may be one of the easiest to fly of this series. Find them here FX802 http://www.gearbest.com/rc-airplanes/pp_300711.html?lkid=10109203
FX 803 http://www.gearbest.com/rc-airplanes/pp_300709.html?wid=21&lkid=10109205
FX 805 (Purple) http://amzn.to/2cTn7fW
FX 807 (Blue) http://www.gearbest.com/rc-airplanes/pp_212516.html?lkid=10109204
FX 808 http://amzn.to/2cj7H4C
– Very easy flier. The design of its wings allow easy and fast recovery by simply letting go of the control sticks.
– Very aerodynamic, quick climber and smooth glider. It’s powered glider design also allows extended flight time over some of the others in this series.
– Great range at about 100 meters.
– Great park flier. Tight turning ability allows it to be flown in smaller areas.
– It’s cheap!
– Calm day flier. Windy days will cause problems.
– Built in battery. But controller includes USB charging port for charging in the field using the controller’s batteries for power.
Features special aerial EPP foam which is widely used in auto and packaging industry
Super stable, low speed, low altitude, easy to take off from the ground or hand
Wing Span: 310mm
Charging Time: 60 minutes
Flight Time: 15-25 min (I got 12 1/2 minutes)
Airplane Plane Battery: 3.7V 150mAh
2.4GHz transmitter for easy controlling
Transmitter Battery: 6 x 1.5V AA (not included)
Control Distance: 100m
2 Channel (throttle and yaw control)
Package Contents: 1 x Glider, 1 x Controller, 1 x Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Landing Gear, 1 x Repairing Glue, 2 x Blade
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.