FX808 Red Baron Flybear the World’s Cheapest and Easiest RC Airplanes
This inexpensive RC biplane is very maneuverable yet slow, and thus can be flown in relatively small areas. Yet it has very good range if long distance flying is desired. The FX Flybear series airplanes are the world’s least expensive RC airplanes. Yet they are fantastic fliers. Find the FX808 Red Baron Flybear here http://www.gearbest.com/rc-airplanes/pp_300712.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Very easy flier. The design of its wings allow easy and fast recovery by simply letting go of the control sticks.
– Great park flier. Very maneuverable, yet slow flier. This allows flying in relatively small areas (such as an indoor gym or backyard) if desired.
– Great range at about 120 meters.
– Can be quickly recharged in the field using its controller. Fly nearly all day if you want 🙂
– It’s cheap!
– Calm day flier. Windy days will cause problems.
RTF version means ready to fly, you can get all you need to fly the glider in the package.
Push-back propeller design can protects propeller from crashing better
Special EPP airplane model material with a good anti-crash performance
Double- wing design, provides sufficient upward lift to the glider
small turning radius for flying in parks and other small indoor area
2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability
2 channel system supports up / down, turn left / right and forward / backward functions
Item No.: FX – 808
Size: 27 x 31 x 8cm
Charging Time: 20min
Charging Way: USB Charging
Flying Time: Up to 12min
Control Distance: About 120m (I flew it at least that)
Battery: 3.7V 150mA Battery (built-in rechargeable)
Control Battery: 6 x 1.5V AA Battery ( Not Included )
Function: Up / Down, Turn Left / Right, Forward / Backward
Package Contents: 1 x Glider, 1 x Controller, 1 x Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Landing Gear, 2 x Blade
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.