Gofly Scorpion 80 Micro Whoop Drone FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This brushless motor 80mm micro whoop can fly pretty fast on a 2S battery. Find it here http://bit.ly/Scorp80
– 80mm brushless whoop designed for 2S battery flight.
– Includes a 1200TVL CADDX Turbo EOS2 camera.
– 40 channel 25/100mW switchable FPV transmitter.
– OSD with Smartaudio capability.
– F405 flight control board.
– 1103/11000KV brushless motors
– 12A 4in1 BLHELI_S ESC
– Comes with 2S 300mah battery
– Available for Frsky, Flysky, DSMX, and PNP.
– Components suggest that this might also be flown with 3S batteries. However, Bangood is advertising it for 2S power only. Not sure why?
– It flies well with its small/lightweight 300mah 2S battery. However, it may become a bit sluggish with higher mah/weight batteries.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.