GoolRC G90 Cheap F3 EVO Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This little quadcopter might be for you if you’re Looking for an inexpensive but great performing micro FPV racer. Buy the GoolRC G90 here https://goo.gl/H8knEZ (only available for Frsky) And buy the Frsky Taranis transmitter here https://goo.gl/rkWxET
– Great flier out of the box. Fast little quad with 8520 brushed micro.
– F3 EVO flight control board loaded with CF SPRACINGF3 1.13.0
– 800TVL 40 channel, 25 mW all in one FPV camera.
– As this is a small micro, you can safely fly this just about anywhere (even indoors).
– Probably one of the least expensive micro FPV racers that you can currently find with a configurable FCB. Likely cheaper than you can build yourself.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Currently only available for Frsky
– Video reception was perfect on my VR01 goggles, but scratchy on the recorded video from the VRD2 goggles. The quadcopters FPV antenna was “bent” out of the box. I’m thinking that I probably should have straghtened it out 😉
– Motor leads are soldered to the FCB. Wire splicing is recommended if you need to change a motor.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.