Helic Max Sky Hawkeye (Nighthawk) 1331S Altitude Hold FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This 5.8Ghz FPCV flier is unusually shaped like an actual military drone. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~d06e
– Unusal shape similar to a Predator militraty done, but with quadcopter propellers instead of wings.
– 5.8Ghz FPV system
– 2MP 720p camera
– Extremely smooth and stable flier, great for aerial video purposes.
– Headless mode and one key return
– Altitude hold
– Good range at about 100 meters.
– FPV screen built into quadcopter’s controller.
– Uses widely available generic 750mah JST connector battery. Should be able to easily find cheap spare batteries for this.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Unfortunately my FPV screen was shattered in transit. Was not able to fully demonstrate its FPV reception.
– Produces clear and sharp video with good forward pointed view. But unfortunately propeller vibrations also produces video jello. Prop balancing may help reduce this jello effect.
– Is not very capable in the wind. More a calm day flier.
5.8G high frequency images transmission gives you every perfect moment of the captured pictures at time.
The LCD screen displays and transmits the images and videos real-time.
2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability.
6 axis gyro, ensure the stability and good performance.
Clear 2 mega aerial photography camera captures and records every beautiful and unforgettable moment.
With attractive headless mode, completely solving pilot “loss of orientation” problems.
With barometer set Height ( height holding ) function, if you wanna control the airplane to fly at a pointed height, try the height holding function.
With one key automatic return function, you can call back your quadcopter quickly and safety.
360 degree rollover function makes your aircraft turning around and around likes a excited bird, let’s enjoy more fun of rolling.
Bright LED light, suitable and beauty for night flight.
USB charging way is convenient for you to charge via computer.
Features: 5.8G FPV,Barometer Set Height
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,Height Holding,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Level: Beginner Level
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 100-300m
Detailed Control Distance: 150m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
Battery: 3.7V 700MAH
Flying Time: 7~8mins
Charging Time (h): About 60mins
Camera Pixels: About 2MP
Dimension and Weight
Product size (L x W x H): 34.00 x 11.00 x 33.00 cm / 13.39 x 4.33 x 12.99 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Monitor, 4 x Propeller, 1 x Battery, 1 x Monitor Charging Cable, 1 x 4G Memory Card, 1 x Card Reader
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.