Helic Max Sky Nighthawk 1331W Altitude Hold WiFi FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This altitude hold WiFi FPV flier is unusually shaped like an actual military drone. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~d9u0
– Relatively inexpensive for an altitude hold FPV flier.
– Unusal shape similar to a Predator militraty done, but with quadcopter propellers instead of wings.
– Extremely smooth and stable flier, great for aerial video purposes.
– Headless mode and one key return
– Altitude hold
– Good range at about 100 meters.
– Uses your smartphone to receive real time in-flight video.
– Uses widely available generic 750mah JST connector battery. Should be able to easily find cheap spare batteries for this.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– 2.4Ghz WiFi FPV systems can be laggy, with time delay and freezing of received video signal.
– Low resolution 480p recorded video.
– Is not very capable in the wind. More a calm day flier.
Built-in 6-Axis gyro can easily implement various flight movements.
2.4G technology adopted for anti-interference.
Stronger wind resistance, strong stability, easier to be controlled.
3D roll function for you to experience cool flying play.
Headless model completely solves pilot loss-of-orientation problems.
Stay firmly in the set height under the attitude hold flight mode.
0.3MP camera, allowing you to see the world in a different view.
Brand name: Helicmax
Brand model: 1331W
Item type: quadcopter
Gyroscope: Six axis
Channels: 4 Channels
Remote controller: 2.4GHz mode 2
Real-time Transmission: wifi FPV
Functions: Sideward flight, turn left/right, hover, forward/backward, with light, up/down, 3D roll-over, headless mode, attitude hold flight.
Transmitter battery: 4 * 1.5V AA battery (not included)
Remote distance: about 100m
Suitable ages: Above 14 Years old
Charging time: about 60 minutes
Working time: 6-8 minutes
Quadcopter battery: 3.7V 700mAh li-po battery
Battery dimension: 53 * 23 * 6mm
Item dimensions: 340 * 325 * 110mm
Item weight: 118g
Package list: 1 Helicmax 1331W RC Quadcopter with 0.3MP Camera, 1 Transmitter (mode 2), 1 Bracket for cellphone, 1 3.7V 700mAh Lipo Battery, 1 USB Charger Cable, 2 Pair of Spared Propeller, 1 Landing Gear, 1 Screwdriver, 1 Screw set, 1 English User Manual
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.