Helic Max Sky Phantom 1332C Micro Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This micro quadcopter includes a 2MP HD camera and altitude hold. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~db7k
– Internal mounted, forward pointed, 2MP 720p HD camera. It actually takes nice video.
– Altitude hold feature.
– Can use commonly available 3.7V 300 to 400mah micro quadcopter batteries with white LoSi connectors
– Battery door has slots to allow external battery connection to lessen chance of fatigue failure of the circuit board
– Quadcopter on/off switch
– Headless mode and one key return
-Does not require FAA registration
– Altitude hold is very “bouncy”
– Can accidentally shut down the quadcopter if you hold the throttle all the way down.
– Headless mode direction drifts during flight.
– Motors continued to run after a crash. Couldn’t turn them off other than shutting off the quadcopter.
.With a 2.0 mega pixels independently video transmission system which can take pitures and records
.Has the functions of 4 channels: Ascend / Descend; Forward / Backward; Left Sideward Fly / Right Sideward Fly; Fast, medium and slow three gears
.Hover and keen operation adopts 6-axis gyro stable system which makes it with easy operation and good stability
.2.0MP FPV Real-time Aerial HD camera: Capture and record every beautiful and unforgettable moment.
.Functions: Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight,Headless Mode, One key Return, 2.0MP camera
Material: ABS + Electronic components
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight, 3D Roll, Headless Mode, One key Return, Speed Switch, 2.0MP camera
Gyro: 6 Axis
Remote Frequency: 2.4G
Control Distance: About 50m
Charging Time: About 60mins
Flight Time:more than 5mins
Camera Pixel: 2-mega-pixel
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V / 300MAH(Built-in)
Battery For Transmiter: 2 x AAA Battery(not included)
Product Size: 28*28*8cm
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Remote control, 4 x Blades, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Battery, 2x Landing Legs, 4 x Fender Brackets, 1 x Camera
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.