Helifar Fuuton 2 Brushless 215mm FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This Helifar FPV racer is well built with high quality components and good attention to detail. Find it here https://goo.gl/j84Nrv
– Runcam Micro Swift camera
– On screen display (OSD)
– Holybro Atlatl 40 channel FPV transmitter with selectable power levels of 15 (pit), 25, 100, 200, 400, and 600 Mhz. Channels and power levels can be modified via OSD menu.
– Pagoda 2 FPV antenna
– XSR Frsky receiver with telemetry
– Holybro Kakut F4 V2 flight controller loaded with Betaflight 3.2.2. Stock PIDs seemed fine out of the box.
– BLHeli_32 30A ESC’s
– 2305 2400KV motors
– 5046 tri-blade propellers
– Available as PNP or BNF Frsky (XSR)
– All that quality comes at a cost. It’s not cheap.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.