Helifar Fuuton Mini Long Flying Brushless Micro FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This micro racer is well built and highly efficient with long flight time, and should be a great introductory FPV racer. Find it here https://goo.gl/wCHYQm and latest promo here https://goo.gl/Tc4VUi and another promo here https://goo.gl/Xx8ErS
– OmnibusF4SD flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.2.4
– 600TVL Sony CCD FPV camera
– 48 channel switchable FPV transmitter with 25/100/200mW power output.
– Mini pagoda FPV antenna.
– On screen display (OSD)
– GT1306 3100KV motors
– Cyclone T3056C tri-blade propellers.
– Highly efficient long flier, with close to 6 minutes flight time using a small 4S 550mah LiPo.
– Although it’s a fast horizontal flier, acceleration (punch) from its motors is not very impressive. Acceleration is traded off for efficiency, with this being one of the ongest flying micro brushless racers that I can think of. As such, this drone is best for pilots wishing to enter/practice FPV (but not for beginner pilots).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.