Helifar Turtles 135mm Brushless FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This brushless micro FPV flier has tons of power, and can fly over 5 minutes with a 4S 550mah battery. Does not need FAA registration. Find it here https://goo.gl/FfRR8k
– 1306 3100KV motors and BL Heli-S 20 ESC. Add a small 4S battery and you get plenty of punch power.
– Runcam Sparrow camera provides good 16:9 widescreen video with 145 degree FOV.
– 40 channel FPV transmitter with 25 and 150mW selectable power levels.
– Includes OSD.
– Includes a beeper for low voltage and lost quadcopter finder.
– Flight control board loaded with Betaflight Omnibus 3.2.4
– 3030 four bladed props.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Available as Kit, PNP, and BNF (FrsKy XM only).
– Flight control PIDs not really meant for a micro, causing lots of warble and camera jello. Really should tune PIDs before flying.
– Prop nuts are all CW tightening. Make sure to provide extra tightening to the CW turning prop nuts to lessen chance for loosening from torque in flight.
– XT60 battery connector is installed. You’ll likely want to use XT30 connector batteries with this drone. A spare XT30 connector is bundled in the package. But installing requires disassembly of the drone to install. Instead recommend purchasing inexpensive XT60 to XT30 adapter cable to enable use of XT30 batteries.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.