HF-Z4 Sky Spirit Indoor Glider Drone Flight Test Review
This 2 channel RC biplane is an extremely easy and gentle flier, and can likely be flown by just about anyone. It’s a very slow flier, and is mainly meant for indoor flying, or flying outdoors on windless days. Find it here and use coupon code LQPHFZ4 to save $4 https://goo.gl/3Kbv57
– Extremely easy to fly. Nice slow and docile flier, giving the pilot plenty of time to correct for any mistakes made while controlling the aircraft. Good dihedral provides excellent stability. If the pilot makes an extreme error, just let go of the controls and it will almost immediately steady itself.
– Two channel control with proportional throttle and rudder steering control.
– Can be recharged in the field via its controller. But would recommend using a good phone power bank for quicker charging.
– Cheap, less than $30 with free shipping.
– Its slow flying ability makes it a poor outdoor flier in the wind. If outdoor wind speed exceeds its slow flight speed (~ 3 mph), this could actually fly backwards.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.