Hubsan H123D X4 Jet Brushless Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This little FPV drone is a screamer with plenty of punch from its brushless motors. Find it here https://www.hubsan.com/na/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=%20874
– Very little FPV lag even when recording video. A big improvement over the original H122D.
– 720p video camera records directly to microSD card.
– Very impressive acceleration makes this a very maneuverable sport flier. Lots of punch from its brushless motors and tri-blade propellers, even from a 2S battery.
– 5.8Ghz FPV transmitter.
– Comes with controller that includes FPV screen for those who don’t already own goggles.
– Beeper does come in handy warning of low battery and help in finding it 😉
– No true acro setting. Three available flight modes are Angle (highly stabilized), Angle (low stabilization), and Horizon. Trying to fly FPV with the last two flight modes is very difficult as they’re tuned for line of sight (LOS) flight. As such, this drone is mainly meant for LOS sport flying/flips.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.