Hubsan H501A Phone Follow Me Selfie Drone Flight Test Review
This upgrade to the popular H501A uses your phone to make this a very effective GPS selfie drone. Includes follow me, circle me, waypoint map mode, and automatic return to home and landings. Buy it here https://goo.gl/JzqeXa
– Fully controlled through your phone. Uses the GPS of your phone to provide your location data to the drone for follow me mode.
– Advanced flight modes via X-Hubsan app include follow me, circle position, waypoint map mode, automatic return to home, automatic takeoff and landing,
– Includes a WiFi relay system to greatly increase the control range of the quadcopter and FPV data. Advertised range at up to 400 meters for both control and FPV video via this relay.
– 1080p 30 fps HD camera.
– Also has 5.8 Ghz FPV transmittet for use with optional H906A controller (can use with goggles, but 5.8 Ghz FPV automatically shuts down for power saving when not linked to this controller).
– WiFi video can be laggy depending on the processor of your phone. WiFi FPV is primarily used for aiming the camera for your selfie shots, but is less effective for flying via the screen. If you’re interested in long range FPV flying, then recommend considering purchasing the optional H906A controller that activates the quadcopters 5.8 Ghz FPV system.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.