HUBSAN H501S – Rockaway Beach, 1080 Camera Test
Not a bad drone for some quick videos. Not a Phantom but it looks ok. We took a trip out to the Oregon Coast to Rockaway beach for an early morning Hubsan H501S camera testing for you guys. The camera is set to 1080 and edited using final cut pro.
– At 100ft away it looks like a bird. No one noticed it.
– Small size and easy to take on a trip.
– GPS and return to home
– Decent range for nice video and photos
– Follow me
– Headless mode
– 1080 resolution
– Good photos
– 20min battery life
– Not stabilized video
– Don’t fly this in any wind at the beach you might lose it!
– Low landing gear. Careful landing in sand.
Overall I have to say I really enjoyed a walk on the beach and a quick flight with this drone. If you are new or looking for something that is affordable with GPS and easy to pack… this is the drone. What I like most about it is that it is small and not very noticeable most people didn’t even see it while I was enjoying my flight.
Enjoy the video guys. – Justin Davis @ Drone Camps RC
Music by: xixx