Hubsan Nano Q4 H002 Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This little nano quadcopter is a very gentle flier for beginners, yet has a camera.
– 640 x 480p HD camera. Although not HD, the video quality does look rather good.
– Headless mode
– Flip control
– Long flier for a nano, especially for a nano with a camera.
– Only beginner flight mode (only beginner mode. No intermediate, or expert modes). Very docile flier, mainly intended for beginners.
– Can pickup an accelerometer drift if there’s wind. If drift becomes noticeable, land for a few seconds to recalibrate the accelerometers.
This mini RC quadcopter bears a striking resemblance of a polar bear. It is intended for the beginners and has the headless mode, which allows you to get the hang of pilot skills in several minutes. You gonna fly it and like it!
– User-friendly headless mode. It is difficult to know which direction the drone is facing when it is flying in the air. However, in headless mode, the drone takes your front as its own and goes in whatever direction you want.
– 4-channel transmitter. The drone is capable of going forward / backward / up / down, turning left / right, rotating leftwards / rightwards and carrying out flips and rolls.
– 0.3MP aerial camera. Take pictures and videos with the little thing, you will discover the amazingly different angle of view.
– 6 axis gyro system. You can enjoy a stable flight and precise control provided by the 6 axis gyro system.
– Brilliant LED lights. Turn off the lights and fly the copter towards your beloved ones. You are able to give them a surprise.
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Roll,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: Yes
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 30-50m
Transmitter Power: 4 x AAA battery (not included)
Battery: 3.7V 180mAh
Flying Time: 4-7mins
Charging Time (h): 30 minutes
Camera Pixels: 0.3MP
Product size (L x W x H): 6.80 x 6.80 x 2.50 cm / 2.68 x 2.68 x 0.98 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.