HUBSAN X4 AIR PRO H501A – New Waypoints & features! – FULL REVIEW
Best HUBSAN yet? This Hubsan drone has it all. Just got to fly this for the first time. I’m impressed they added a new app, waypoints, and other new features. As always it flies smooth and precise. Even flying it on the phone was smooth. Also works with any H501 controller if you want to link one to your H501A.
Find the Hubsan X4 Air Pro H501A here : Also includes Wifi Booster
Additional H501A Battery :
Additional Props here :
Add a 2.4Ghz Hubsan Radio to your H501A here : (Compatible )
Add the Larger style Hubsan H501S transmitter to your H501A here:
Pgytech Landing Pad here :
– Less expensive than the H501S and more options
– Now has Waypoints!
– Includes WIFI Booster
– Flies very smooth
– New ND Filter helps remove jello that the H501S has.
– Micro SD card slot on the drone
– GPS hold and Altitude hold
– Newly designed app. Very similar to DJI apps.
– Return to home
– Orbit mode
– Follow Mode ( didn’t want to work on mine )
– Affordable accessories and parts
– Small, compact and portable for traveling
– Easy to fly. Even on my iPhone. Works on iOS or Android.
– All also works with other Hubsan drones.
– Sleek body and frame
– Follow mode was not quite working for me. Don’t know why.
Maybe I was doing something wrong or maybe it was my phone.
– No radio with this bundle
Drone Camps on Youtube
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram:
Pilots : Sorry we do not provide free phone or email tech support for any drones shown on this Youtube Channel or on the web. Please leave a comment or question below for our community or Justin Davis to answer.