Hubsan X4 H107D Plus Altitude Hold 5.8 Ghz FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This micro quadcopter includes 5.8Ghz FPV, 2MP HD camera, PLUS an altitude hold system which makes FPV flying very easy. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/Hubsan-FPV-X4-Plus-H107D-RC-Quadcopter-p-964395.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3 or here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2fTCnpK Its small size makes it a great carry along video quadcopter, or fun FPV flier. Its small size and weight also makes it exempt from requiring FAA registration in the USA.
– Altitude hold. Adjust the throttle to whatever height that you wish to fly, and let go of the throttle. The quadcopter will automatically maintain that altitude.
– 5.8 Ghz FPV system (camera, transmitter, receiver, monitor). Ready to go FPV flying.
– 2MP 720p HD video camera. Produces relatively good, jello free video.
– Headless mode
– Stable flier, good for aerial video purposes.
– Descends to a gentle landing at battery depletion.
– Exempt from FAA registration.
– Does not have one key return.
– FPV range decreases as quadcopter’s battery drains. Starts at about 60m at beginning of flight, and gradually decreases to about 30m at end of flight.
– Swappable, but proprietary battery.
– Needed microSD memory card and card reader NOT included.
and here’s my flight with it.
Brand Name: Hubsan
Item Name: Hubsan FPV X4 Plus H107D+ RC Quadcopter
Motor(X4): 0820 Coreless
Frequency: 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz (Video transmission)
Transmitter: 2.4GHz 4 channels vs 4.3 Inch LCD
Control distance: 50 – 100meters
Live video distance: around 100 meters (I got about 60 meters)
Battery: 3.7V 380mAh li-po battery with auto cut off safety PCB
Charging time: about 30 minutes
Flight time: around 7 minutes
Camera: 720P recording resolution
Memory card: SD card inserted in TX, Micro SDHC class6 2-16G (not included )
With wide angle lens 5.8G FPV 2MP 720P HD camera
Altitude hold mode upgrade
Instant video review on transmitter
Lightweight airframe with nice durability
Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
Permits super stable flight, flying outdoor & indoor
4 night LED lights & rubber feet
USB charging cable allows to charge by computer or wall charger
This is definitely a welcome feature for FPV beginners.
1 x Hubsan FPV X4 Plus H107D+ RC Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x Li-Po battery
1 x USB charging cable
4 x spare blades
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.