Ideafly F210 Racer Quad – Pro Pilot Flight & Tips
My IDEAFLY F210 is finally here! This is a nice fpv quad for anybody ready take it to the next level and experience their first fpv flights. It comes with a 3S Battery so it flies more mild than more aggressive racer quads. When you are ready you can fly on 4S and turn up the rates in Cleanflight. Pretty cool quad with everything you need for some fpv flying. Check out the field test and some bench tips for yours to make sure it’s setup properly.
Buy an IDEAFLY F210 RTF here:
Drone Camps RC – PROS vs CONS :
Who it’s for:
Beginner / Intermediate / Expert Level Quad Racer
– 3mm carbon fiber frame.
– Low Cost
– 3S battery suitable for mild to wild flights.
– Comes setup with horizon and barometer modes
– Use Cleanflight to make Flight controller changes
– F3 SpRacing Flight Controller
– Compatible with other controllers and receivers ( Taranis, Futuba, Spectrum)
– Boscam – 10 Video Freq Channels
– 700 Tvl camera
– Good carbon housing around camera for protection
– 5min flight time
– 2204 Motors
– 2 Sets of 5″ props
– Motor guards
– Industrial plastic landing gear
– Needed receiver antennas moved behind camera deck
– Video transmitter was heat shrinked so I could not find the
channel switch button. I had to cut a hole in the heat shrink to
find it. Not a big deal. I would like to see them use clear heat
shrink so we can see it in the future.
Star Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
– 5 for the vtx and receiver antenna placement.
Review by Pro Pilot, Justin Davis
Drone Camps RC
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC