Ideafly Grasshopper F210 Race Quad – Pro Pilot Review
Flies more like a hornet than a grasshopper. My first impression of the Grasshopper F210 was a little comical. The bright yellow canopy and bug like appearance made me not take it seriously. Until I unboxed it and saw the motors and escs on this quad. It is no joke that this quad is made to rip. 2205 motors and 30 amp escs are what pro pilots are using to win races this year. Ideafly has obviously researching the fpv community and responded with something fun, but also a quad that flies smooth and fast like a bat outta hell. A very nice bundle with a carrying case and 4S battery. Just add 4 AA batteries in the radio and start ripping. Oh yeah. remove that canopy. It looks fun but it flaps up if there is any wind
from behind the quad. More review details below…
Buy the RTF version here: (USE COUPON CODE GBBEE FOR $51.83 OFF)
Buy the ARF version here: Add your own radio and receiver:
(USE COUPON CODE GBBEEp FOR $45.39 OFF)
Drone Camps PROS vs CONS: Full Review :
– Great carrying case included. ( No props on in the case though you can cut to mod it. )
– Includes a Nice 3.5mm unibody high grade carbon fiber frame.
– 30 Amp Raptor BLHeli Escs! – This is what pros fly.
– 2205, 2300kv Motors ( kick butt power for this frame )
– 4S 1300mah battery with XT60 Included
– Two sets of props included. Standard and Tri-Props.
– Very nice 1,2,3,4S Battery Charger included with USA AC Wall cord.
– Nice quality 700 TVL Fpv Camera
– Great camera protection by the large head on this quad.
– Built in front and rear LEDs
– Motor guards
– Landing gear
– Mine came with BETAFLIGHT!!! – Must activate Acro yourself.
– F3 Flight Controller. Very good. Not CC3D thank God.
– 40 channel video transmitter
– Replace monopole antenna with a cloverleaf guys.
– Twist the Battery cable and balance lead so you dont hit the props.
– The video transmitter button is hard to find. It’s a button on the right side. You can feel it with your finger.
That canopy flips up vertical in flight lol! – Take it off, or velcro it down before you fly it.
Star rating: 4.5 out of 5.
-5 star for the canopy flapping up in flight. remove that canopy before you fly this one and have a blast!
Speed: max. 230km/h ( while using 14.8V 75C battery or larger power LiPo battery )
Product weight: 328g ( not including battery )
Flight controller: F3 10DOF
Motor: 2205 2300KV
ESC: Flycolor RAPTOR 390 BLHeli 2 – 4S 30A
instantaneous current 40A, continuous current 30A
Battery: 14.8V 1300mAh 45C 4S, XT60 Connector
Battery weight: 148g ( The product supports 75C battery. )
FPV transmitter: 5.8G 200mW 40CH
Camera: 700TVL, PAL
Charger: E4 Balance Charger
Propellers: 5045 three-blade and 5045BN two-blade
Rear light: 3W ( It turns blue after code matching. )
Flight functions: going up and down, left and right, back and forth; 3D rollover; 3D inverted flight; rolling, encircling
Type: Carbon fiber Frame
Channel: No Transmitter
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Flying Time: 10-13mins
Charging Time (h): about 2.5 hours
Battery Weight: 148g
Video Resolution: 700TVL (horizontal resolution)
Video Standards: PAL
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.328 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 20.50 x 20.00 x 8.50 cm / 8.07 x 7.87 x 3.35 inches
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 4 x Three-blade Propeller, 4 x Two-blade Propeller, 1 x Balance Charger, 1 x Balance Charger Cable, 1 x Power Adapter Cable, 1 x 5.8G Antenna, 1 x Instruction Disc, 1 x Battery, 1 x Carrying Bag
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC