INDUCTRIX 200 Carbon Fiber Frame, Build Video (Courtesy of Rakon Heli)
Check out the RAKON HELI carbon/aluminum frame for the Inductrix 200. Horizon Hobby hit a home run with the micro Inductrix. Now big brother the Inductrix 200 is here. I have been looking for an aftermarket frame for mine. RAKON Heli also sent us their full carbon frame for testing. Check out the vid. Hope it helps those who are new or those looking to upgrade their Inductrix 200.
– Enjoy guys. I know I will! Justin Davis @ DC/RC
Purchase an Inductrix 200 Carbon Frame: www.rakonheli.com
Please subscribe to see more new drones from around the world.
DC/RC PROS vs CONS:
– Stable upgrade from the original frame
– Nice Aluminum prop guards look durable
– Comes with a mount for the original battery setup
– Strong body feeling after assembly.
– Rakon carbon fiber quality is 5 stars
– Fiber glass canopy with your choice of colors
– Blank Canopy available for painting your own color
– Easy to build and assemble
– Took less than 30mins
– Comes with plenty of hardware
– Way more durable
– Parts available if you break something
– Rakon Heli is a long time trusted overseas source
– Ships reasonable and decently quick
– High quality parts
– Cool stickers included
– Pick from over 10 color combos
– Affordable price and parts
– I would like to see a better canopy solution
– Maybe a canopy with pop off posts like old helis.
– Front canopy hangs close to the fpv lens. I’m going to dremel mine back to get the camera to go full tilt up without hitting.
Review courtesy of Drone Camps RC
Music by XIXX
To get your drone or product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail .com
Drone Camps RC